Sunday, March 8, 2015

Finally I got back my blogspot account..
Well, I've forgotten the email that I was using as well as the password.


So I have leave this place for more than a year huh~ And the hotmail account that I have stopped using, there are almost 3k emails lie in the Inbox =.="

It's not that I don't like writing anymore. Live has became so tiring and busy. I would rather choose to sleep than sitting in front of a PC anymore. Come on, I'm facing the PC before 8am till late 5pm per day. Should't me and my eyes deserve a rest?

So many things happened. I did not record it. I did not write down anything. There isn't a way for me to read back how much I have grown up... I should have written all of it.. they are my memory..

And today I'm just too free to sit in front of my laptop. No way to go though the world is jz within the fingertips. I jz don't want to think of any or read of any or whatever.. So I'm here.. and all of sudden..my brain is blank and do not know what to write..
well.. there's actually so many things I want to say.. erm..Maybe next time..

I want to sleep now =p

No comments: